Midwest Project Management (MPM) is your best source for contract project management in information technology.
We supply seasoned and capable professionals. Our project managers have more than 20 years of experience in widely varied development environments. They adapt promptly and confidently to new situations.
|Have a project that needs expert project management?||MPM can supply you a project manager to work with your subject matter experts and developers. We aspire to always work as servant leaders and teammates.|
|Have a troubled project that needs to come back on track?||MPM can assess and provide recommendations. Or, we can augment your management for the remainder of the project.|
|Convinced your company or workgroup can develop software faster, cheaper, or better?||MPM can help your staff through valuable changes. We can help you deepen your use of agile practices. Or Portfolio Management. Or Program Management. Or Project Management. We've used practices suggested by agility frameworks from long before agility was so popular. We'll recommend the best process for your environment.|
- If you're not satisfied, we're not done.
- We want to improve your bottom line.
- Every step of the way, you'll know exactly the status of your engagement, summarized exactly as you need it.
- We earn your trust.
- We know both the trendy and tried-and-true practices. We apply those most appropriate to you.
- Simple and effective are better. (Have you noticed our web site?)
- The Project Management Institute Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct and the IEEE Code of Ethics are minimum standards of conduct.
Midwest Project Management will be a premier provider of contract project management services in the Midwest, especially for information technology efforts near Omaha, Nebraska.
Contact Garry Flemings at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-658-0887.